San Bernardino County
San Bernardino County’s surging population growth has been the critical driver for retail activity throughout the region. The county was ranked third in the state for job growth, outpacing it’s Orange County and Los Angeles neighbors.
According to InlandEmpire.us, San Bernardino County had 844,213 square feet of new retail under construction as of Q4 2017. This level of activity is again greater than the surrounding coastal markets of Los Angeles and Orange counties, making San Bernardino County a top choice for retail in the State. The Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis actually called the area, “one of the hottest economies in Southern California.”
Located at the heart of Southern California, an economy of 23 million people, San Bernardino County is the largest county in the United States.
- 93 million square feet of existing retail – at an impressive 7% vacancy rate
- Over 800,000 square feet of new development
- Growing millennial and young family population
- New tenants are estimated to bring over 10,000 new jobs to the region
- Major retail destination in southern CA at an affordable price point
Making the move into San Bernardino?
Contact us Today for your free Consultation and Market Survey