At the heart of the Inland Southern California Region, also known as the heart of the Inland Empire, the City of Riverside, California serves over 2.7 million customers within a 20 mile radius to numerous neighboring cities and county communities. Inland Southern California is the fastest growing region in the state. Californians are choosing the Inland Empire for its more affordable housing options and the opportunity to maximize disposable income and enjoy a comfortable lifestyle.
Riverside, CA is centrally located adjacent to Highway 91 and in close proximity to major freeways – interstate 10, interstate 15, interstate 215 and state Route 60.
Riverside, CA is a recognized retail destination of its own. With a population of over 300,000, a strong demographic profile with an average income of $78,270 and a student population of over 52,000 with four universities and colleges, Riverside offers retailers a prime market in which to do businesses. Taxable sales in Riverside have increased year over year by 11.5%. The City of Riverside outpaces the County of Los Angeles in per capita quarterly spending and outpaces Los Angeles, Orange and San Diego counties with respect to per capita taxable sales growth, increasing 10.8% per quarter in the last year.
- 12th largest City in California with over 300,000 residents
- Annual population growth is expected to increase over 1.2%. Statewide average is 0.9%
- Average Income is $78,270
- Total wage and salary employment will increase by 2.6 percent
- From 2018 to 2022, total employment is expected to grow at an annual average rate of 1.5 percent
- Business Friendly Local and State Incentives available
- City of Riverside outpaces the County of Los Angeles in per capita quarterly spending
*Data courtesy of City of Riverside C&ED, dot.ca.gov
Riverside is Poised for Growth!
Contact us Today for your FREE Consultation and Market Survey and learn about others we are helping bring to the area!