October 18, 2023
Prioritizing patient care, building upgrades, future of facilities and medical office building expansion in Los Angeles, Orange County, and San Diego.
What You’ll Learn From Healthcare / Commercial Real Estate Leaders:
- Where lies new healthcare CRE investment and development opportunities?
- How are developers, investors, and designers prioritizing patient care in existing facilities and ground-up construction projects?
- How can CRE leaders partner with healthcare systems to provide affordable, high-quality healthcare throughout Southern California & beyond?
- Which locations are in highest demand for medical office buildings and what has increased the need for these facilities?
- What are the current differences in inpatient vs. outpatient development?
- What factors – whether it be a growing and aging community, new legislation, a rise in demand, or other trends – are impacting hospital expansions and new developments?
- As medical office buildings expand across Southern California, how are these developments shaping the future of healthcare?
- How is technology being utilized in future construction and design and how are older systems being upgraded to include new innovations and regulations?