August 9, 2023
A forward-looking approach to innovations, sustainability, new workspaces & latest trends.
What You’ll Learn From Los Angeles’ CRE Leaders:
- How are LA’s top architects pushing the envelope of innovation in design?
- What are the latest trends, tools, and technologies being implemented in design?
- What’s the future of workspaces in LA?
- How are architects creating new workspaces that foster collaboration and innovation?
- How is the current state of the economy affecting architectural creativity and originality in LA?
- How are architects overcoming these hurdles?
- How are LA’s top architects coping with sustainability requirements?
- What are leading architects doing to improve health and wellness through design?
- What’s the key to creating communal, inclusive public and private spaces?
- How is ever-changing technology affecting LA’s approach to architecture and design?
- How are LA’s top architects working with developers, GCs, etc., to ensure projects fit the evolving needs of tenants?
Who You’ll Meet During Networking: Owners, developers, investors, brokers, city and government officials, business consultants, architects, engineers, lawyers, accountants and bankers.